Welcome to Thompson & Co Solicitors Ltd’s privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Thompson & Co Solicitors Ltd collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website [to sign up for a newsletter, purchase a product or service].
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Thompson & Co Solicitors Ltd is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Thompson & Co Solicitors Ltd
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 48A Tooting High Street, London, SW17 0RG
Telephone: 0203 751 6240
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data).
We explain these categories of data here.
We use different methods to collect data about you, which are explained here.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To enable you to participate in a survey.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data within Thompson & Co Solicitors Ltd. More detail can be found here.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We may transfer, store and process your personal data outside the European Economic Area. More detail can be found here.
6. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
More detail can be found in our here.
7. FURTHER DETAILS