We are a leading UK firm specialising in both Immigration and Nationality Law. Our Immigration Team are experts in their fields and are well-equipped in dealing with any Immigration issue. Their expertise includes Points-Based System applications, Leave to Remain applications, Sponsorship applications, Sponsorship management, International Protection (Asylum and Humanitarian Protection) and other immigration related applications. Whilst our aim is to obtain the best possible outcomes for our clients, we realise that the Home Office sometimes make decisions which are not correct. In such circumstances, we are able to provide clear and honest advice on challenging these decisions. Our team specialises in appeal hearings before the First-tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal, with most staff engaging in their own advocacy. In appeal hearings before the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court, our team has expertise of dealing with experienced Counsel and Queen’s Counsel. We also regularly engage in Judicial Review applications, before the Upper Tribunal and the High Court. We are able to provide cost-effective solutions to our clients for all applications including appeal hearings but realise that not everyone is able to afford legal representation. As such, and in line with the ethos of the firm, we provide public funding to those who are eligible for this.
We are experts in:
- Working, Business and Investment visas in the UK (Tier 1 (Investor), Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur), Tier 2 (General), Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange)
- Sponsorship Licence applications (Tier 2 and Tier 4) including providing compliance and monitoring solutions to businesses and institutions
- Families, Partners & Children including Entry Clearance applications and in-country applications such as FLR(M) and FLR (FP).
- Europeans (family permits, residence cards & permanent residence)
- Refugees, Asylum, Humanitarian Protection, Trafficking Victims, Family Reunion & Discretionary Leave
- Deportation & Removal from the UK
- Detention and bail
- Judicial Review (before the Upper Tribunal & the High Court)
- Appeals before the First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court.
If you have an immigration issue, please get in touch with us by telephone, email or arrange an appointment with us: 0203 751 6240
Name: Hamza Malik
Hamza Malik is a Senior Associate in our Immigration/Litigation Department. He conducts cases before the Supreme Court, Court of Appeal, High Court and the Upper Tribunal. He deals with cases involving corporate immigration, managed migration, sponsorship licences, public law issues, business visas and Points-based applications. He is supported by a team of solicitors and support staff at our City Office, Tooting Office and Morden Office.
Tel:0203 751 6240