We are a leading UK firm specialising in both Immigration and Nationality Law. Our Immigration team are experts in their fields and are well-equipped to deal with any immigration issue.
We are happy to advise upon the following:
Points-Based System applications
Leave to Remain application
International Protection (Asylum and Humanitarian Protection)
Any other immigration related applications.
In certain cases, it may well be that there is scope to challenge the legal reasoning of the Home Office. In such circumstances, we are able to provide clear and honest advice on challenging these decisions. Our team specialises in appeal hearings before the First-tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal, with most staff undertaking their own advocacy.
In appeal hearings before the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court, our team is experienced in dealing with expert counsel and Queens counsel. We also regularly engage in Judicial Review applications, before the Upper Tribunal and the High Court.
We are able to provide cost-effective solutions to our clients for all applications including appeal hearings. At Thompson and Co we understand that not all of those facing immigration issues have the ability to afford legal representation. As such, and in line with the ethos of the firm, we provide public funding subject to eligibility.
We are experts in:
- Working, Business and Investment visas in the UK: Tier 1 (Investor): Tier 1 (Entrepreneur), Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur): Tier 2 (General): Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange)
- Sponsorship Licence applications (Tier 2 and Tier 4) including providing compliance and monitoring solutions to businesses and institutions
- Entry Clearance applications for families, partners and children and in-country applications such as FLR(M) and FLR (FP)
- European immigration (family permits, residence cards & permanent residence)
- Refugees, Asylum, Humanitarian Protection, Trafficking Victims, Family Reunion & Discretionary Leave
- Deportation & Removal from the UK
- Detention and bail
- Judicial Review (before the Upper Tribunal & the High Court)
- Appeals before the First-tier Tribunal, Upper Tribunal, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court
If you have an immigration issue, please call 020 8767 5005.
Name: To be confirmed
Email: To be confirmed
Tel: 0203 751 6240